Monday 2 January 2017

What this blog is about

This Blog will be posting information that would be suitable to anyone looking or is in the process of starting a service based business. This includes lawn care company, house wash company's, carpet cleaning company's window cleaning company and many many other types of service company's.

I will go through what i have done in growing my business and what has and what has not worked for my medium sized business. Its my intention to give you clean and unfiltered information that will give you the secretes of growing a small business but while steering you away from the things that will not make you money or will cost you money in the long run.

The information provided is my opinion and has no guarantees attached at all. All the information is from first hand experience. I will always try and give examples to what i recommend.

If you have any questions around a certain area please feel free to ask and i will try and answer it asap and or write an in depth post on that topic.

Through these blog posts please always remember that we are in the service industry and everything we do in relation to our clients must be in the direction of giving them the best quality service. I even put this in my business motto  "Service First - Quality Always"

Troy Hillard




No comments:

Post a Comment